A Baptist chapel was built on the Excessive Road in 1837. Generally known as Little Zoar, it was used until 1907 when it grew to become the Parish Room, continuing in the identical function immediately because the Village Hall. Buddha …
Shards of glass, Roofing Company Chandler AZ flower planters, and Roof Repair Chandler AZ help beams had been also scattered from a barn. A couple of metallic help beams were tossed up to 200 yd (180 m). EF0 S of …
